Clinical Performance of CEAT


M.S. (male, born in 1929)
His cholangiocarcinoma was discovered in a routine health check-up in 2004.  An operation was planned for August, 2005, but it was cancelled because a carcinoma of 2 – 3 cm was found in the bile duct, and smaller cancers were also found to be spreading. Instead, he received local hyperthermia treatment using a far-infrared heating unit, while taking the oral chemotherapy inhibitor TSI for two years. He visited our clinic on 28 July, 2006 for the first time.
     His face was discolored and looked bluish-purple, which made us think of severe drug addiction (Photo 1).  In the resonance response test, cancer response was observed in the whole trunk, but no symptoms were seen.  As dietary supplements, we recommended Chinese Tienchi ginseng, Cordyceps, vitamin C and fermented brown rice.  In combination with the use of a far-infared heating unit, he started to receive microwave treatment from the first consultation day.  The liver cancer observed in the CT image taken on December 18, 2007 was shown as three tumors fused together in the CT image taken on March 4, 2008, and it turned out to be normal in the CT image taken on December 9. After being irradiated with microwaves 30 times during the period from August, 2007 to January, 2008, most of the tumors were shown to have disappeared in a January, 2008 examination.  Microwaves were irradiated a further 13 times from February to May, 2008; by then, the resonance response test revealed that the cancer energy response was also gone.  As his physical condition gradually recovered, he put on weight and natural color of his face returned (Photo 2).  His liver function was normal; the value of the tumor marker CA19-9, which was 155 U/mℓ in September, 2008, dropped to 81 U/mℓ.  The value then rose to 144 U/mℓ in March, 2009, but again dropped to 52.5 U/mℓ in May.   From May 8, 2008, he started receiving NK cell- and T cell-based immunotherapy every two weeks. As of February, 2010, the echo, CT and blood test showed no abnormalities and no physical problems were observed. He has not visited our clinic since then, as he now feels he is getting old and weaker.
     This is an extremely difficult case, and the effect on similar symptoms differs depending on individual patient.  However, if we continue to study the effects of our therapy and work with patients in a cooperative manner, we hope that the possibility of achieving positive results will increase.


Photo 1: M.S. as of July 28, 2006.


Photo 2: M.S. as of August 7, 2008.